Saturday, July 20, 2013

Put Your Tiny Hand in Mine

What a day! But I am ready to post my Saturday Scavenger Shots attempt. This week's word, chosen by Jasen @ Swamp Gas & Moonlit Reflections , is FIGURE. As you have probably already guessed, I had a hard time trying to FIGURE out what to post, so I am going abstract.

Here is a photo of what I am consuming this weekend. Can you FIGURE out what sort of fixation I might be appeasing? There, you got it! I knew you would.


Now I leave you with this pretty, haunting Elliott Smith version of FIGURE 8. "If you skate upon thin ice, you'd be wise if you thought twice, before you made another single move." Those are some wise words, especially to pop up in a Schoolhouse Rock song!

Now, at this point, I have not been able to FIGURE out a way to exit this post gracefully. So let me just leave you with this thought - Be glad I did not post my own FIGURE here. It's the little things in life that keep us happy :)

Watch for the tag and next week's word, brought to you by the number 8 and the letter O...for some reason.

1 comment:

AlienCG said...

I have FIGURED out what you're getting at with those two items. I'm smart like that. By the way...

TAG! YOU'RE IT! *Runs away*