Tired Friday here. I can't wait to catch up on my sleep a bit this weekend. Yes, that is the most exciting thing on my mind....sweet, sweet sleep. In the meantime, how about a little Friday 5? This is rather cute :)
1. What’s something you otter be doing right now? I otter be making a flyer. And I will be. Just give me a sec! Geez.
2. What’s something for which you are lion in wait? I am lion in wait for the chance to take a long, hot bath, crawl into bed, and stay there sound asleep for several hours. Oh yeah, I'm crazy!
3. When did you last have reason to feel sheepish? I feel sheepish when I try to justify certain ways in which I indulge my two youngest children. (Doing Girlie Girl's laundry, driving Handsome Lad around at his beck and call.) I feel like I have my reasons, but I know I look slackerish and talking about it makes me sheepish.
4. What’s something toucan do better than one? Well...let's see...toucan fold a blanket, move a couch, and cuddle better than one. There are probably other things too! :)
5. What’s something you have recently been forced to grin and bear? I am forced to grin and bear all the changes going on at work. I know you guys hear my guff, but I try to be a little more magnanimous in the trenches.
Have a great weekend, all y'all! If you can, stop by tomorrow for Saturday Scavenger Shots. By pure coincidence, the word is ANIMAL. Isn't there something so right about that? There is.