Goodness gracious, I am so glad the weekend is nearly here. How about a nice easy post to ease us on into a nice easy weekend? Friday 5 never fails to deliver! Check it -
1. What’s a film that always tugs at your heartstrings? Lots, for sure. I get very emotional watching movies! Most recently I watch Mother and Child and it did make me weepy. It ends on a fairly optimistic note, but there is so much emotional pain thoughout that I felt just gutted. Also, FYI, I cry pretty much every time I watch an episode of Grey's Anatomy.
2. How long would it take you to come up with a six-inch length of string if someone needed it right now? Since I'm at work, I could come up with it almost instantly. If I were at home, I might be cutting up old towels or something if we were desperate :)
3. What are your thoughts on string cheese? My thought are that it is one of the best snacks ever! I love pulling it apart. I love its kind of rubbery texture. My thoughts on string cheese are all good and happy thoughts.
4. Among people you know, who’s the best guitar-player? My nephew is a very talented and hard working guitarist. He's completely devoted to it.
5. What memories do you have of Silly String? Not many memories to speak of. It has always seemed like one of those things that is more mess and trouble than it is worth. Bah humbug! ;-)
As always, I invite you to play along in comments or on your own blog. I am interested in your views on the string in your life! I hope your weekend is all tied up with fun and laughter. Don't forget that tomorrow is our SPRING (not string) Saturday Scavenger Shots...hope to see you here, there, and everywhere.