Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day One

No Saturday Scavenger Shots today. We didn't get a theme together. One the upside, this is Day One of my Nine Day Vacation. I took the time off, Partly so I could have some downtime before Summer Reading Program kicks off at work. Mainly, though, it is because both Handsome Lad and Girlie Girl graduate this week and I wanted to be able to enjoy those events without worrying about other things.
Personally, I am going through a difficult time right now. I actually wrote a whole post about it, but decided to sit with it for awhile.

Hope that you all have a beautiful weekend!

8 comments:

FW said...

Hey L.B., sorry to hear there are problems for you, I hope things get better for you very soon. Best wishes, FW x

laura b. said...

FW: Thanks for your kindness. It's nice to see you :)

Tara said...

Oh no, I'm sorry things have been difficult for you lately. That sucks, I don't like it when my friends are feeling down.

I am excited for you, that you're into your nice, long, much-deserved vacation! What a great idea to take some time off to enjoy the graduation festivites!

laura b. said...

Tara: Thank you. I think things may be looking up a bit. *fingers crossed*
I'm glad to have the time off. I've never been a person who thinks of work as my life and sometimes it is nice to be reminded that there is a whole world outside the building!

NoRegrets said...

Was that my fault? Sorry if so... :-(
Hope you get better. Soon.

laura b. said...

NoRegrets: Not a problem :-) I am feeling better, thank you.

AlienCG said...

I do hope that things get straightened out and that you have a great vacation. Congratulations to you and your graduates on making through high school and grade school.

laura b. said...

AlienCG: I am having a really relaxing vacation, all things considered.
And thanks!