Howdy, Friday people! This Friday 5 is all about winter, a season some of us were sick of before it even started :-) I am well known to not be a fan of cold weather, which is pretty much what winter is known for...but let's see if we can find the fun side of winter!
1. Where have you been that could best be described as a winter wonderland? I haven't been up to the snow this year, so I guess most recently my Xmas Eve Tour of Lights would be the closest thing to a winter wonderland. Otherwise, with lots of rain, this winter has not been terribly wonderland-y.
2. In what way might you describe this as the winter of your discontent? I'd say most of my discontent this winter comes because of the contrast to last winter. Last winter I had DR with me, this winter I don't...that simple. Otherwise, It would be harder to describe this as the winter of my discontent.
3. What was the last wintergreen-flavored thing you tasted? Just popped a wintergreen Altoid, baby!
4. Is there anyone in your life who could be nicknamed Old Man Winter? haha! Not by temperament exactly, but I guess maybe my dad is starting to look a bit Old Man Winter-ish :-)
5. Now that the holidays have passed, is there anything good about the winter that remains? Oooohhh...I guess my birthday! I always enjoy that and it does seem to be a winter celebration, whether I like it or not.
Hope you all have a super chill weekend, doing things you enjoy.