Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Only about another hour until I begin my nice long weekend. Yay to four days of not working, but boo to four days where I probably won't be online :-)
The first thing I will do when I get back online is post up my FOOD pictures, probably late, for Saturday's Scavenger Shots. I can't wait to see all of yours and to hear all about your weekend good times. So, me and Normam Rockwell wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am going to make a real effort to retain an attitude of gratitude (ha! cute, right?) all year round.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day and remember to eat too much.

Viki said...

I need a long weekend....

Churlita said...

Have a great weekend. I hope you enjoy every single day of it.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Enjoy your long weekend... Eat and drink and be merry...

Tara said...

I hope you had a wonderful, tasty Thanksgiving, Laura! Enjoy your weekend, too!

minijonb said...

i hope you are having a great weekend! cheers.

Anonymous said...

Quick question: who are you tagging in for next week's word?

laura b. said...

Evil-E: Thanks! I could never, ever forget to overeat on a holiday dedicated to the notion...

Viki: If they won't give you one, you may have to take it by force \:-)

Churlita: It was a pretty good four days, all things considered.

Mrs BHW: The eating and drinking were there...not so sure about merry, but maybe that will come someday. haha!

Tara: Thank you! It was very nice having four days off all in a row :-)

MiniJonB: Hope yours was good too. Onward now to the extra days off at Xmas and New Years...

Evil-E: I'm sorry to be late on that...I have tagged Dmarks, finally.