Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sleepy Nappy Time, Please.

Will this day ever end? I am about 5.5 hours into my 9 hour day and I do not know how I'm going to make it! I honestly don't remember the last time I felt so sleepy! I guess it is just sinus congestion, although I don't really feel bad right now....just incredibly heavy-lidded. Possibly the effect of an antihistimine I took earlier today. I went outside at lunchtime, hoping the sun would revive me, like a lizard or snake. I did feel pretty good while I was out there, but once I got back inside I wilted again. I am trying hard not to even blink too much, because once my eyes close, they don't want to open again. Half of today, then one more day to get through...I am so going to sleep in on Saturday. Maybe I'll feel more chipper by then. Being tired like this makes me feel, uh, tired...but also makes me feel down. It makes me wish for something fun to be going on...and its not!

No comments: