Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Oblidi Oblida

Life goes on :-) Been busy, busy, busy and of course that is a great help when you're feeling bummed. My circus hours have been very well attended and I feel like the patrons are, for the most part, genuinely enjoying them. That means a lot to me. I've been reading and reading. I ended up starting with The Ice Queen and then moving onto A Long Way Down. I am very close to being done with that...guess I might as well not bother with LD guy's pick as he no longer speaks to me...but lets not go there! Focus on the good and the cool! Like...going to lunch tomorrow with my little bear friend Milly. Nuttin' fancy. Maybe just all-you-can-eat at Shakey's. Maybe chicken pot pie at Moffatt's. Whatever.

Oh, I know what I haven't mentioned. I saw a really good movie last Saturday! It was called Happy Endings I haven't seen a movie I enjoyed as much in sooooo long. I highly recommend that you check it out. Lisa Kudrow! You know, Phoebe was usually my least favorite Friend, but seeing her in the movies that she has done, and in her new series The Comeback, I have to say that I am becoming a huge fan.

No comments: