Monday, July 11, 2005

Five Weeks and Still Counting

It seems that in spite of everything time is, indeed, passing! Right now, I feel that is a good thing. Sometimes not so much. Sometimes it flies by much too quickly, but right now it can move like lightning!

Another weekend down, with surprising little drama or trauma. Thanks for small favors, right? Looking forward to some nice things this week, such as lunch with my girls and, hopefully, a secret mission before the week is out.

Right now I am reading The Wind-up Bird Chronicles I actually read it once a while ago, but it is one of those books definitely worth taking another look at. It is pretty complex and tells and very multi-layered story. I am looking forward to reading some of Haruki Murakami's other books soon. I also have some Nick Hornby books on my "to read" list. Well, my "to read" list is pretty out of hand, but I plug away at it when I can.

No comments: