Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wanna See My O Face?

Welcome to a slightly late edition of Saturday Scavenger Shots. I picked this week's word and went for something super simple. Any fool can play this game...even you guys! ;-)  The word is ORANGE.  Easy ORANGE carrots and green peasy!

Okay...as promised...here is my O Face -

Of course I meant my jack-O-lantern face! Or perhaps my ORANGE face. Isn't it hawt? Ah, I crack me up.

Here are some more ORANGE faces. Mine is a childhood classic and DR's is, like, a scene, man! I'm sure this is very revealing in some way. Mostly in the way that I am much less artistic. But the ORANGE is all good.

ORANGEs! Well, okay...they aren't actually ORANGEs, but rather honey tangerines. Still, they are certainly ORANGE in color. So there you go.

Hope you all had a great Halloween and are having a delightful weekend. Mine is very leisurely. I am currently vacationing from work and just taking it way easy. If you'd like to post an ORANGE photo it is not too late. I am a little late, but there is no penalty! We can all still enjoy it! So. Think about it. And make sure you check out Jasen's offering over at Swamp Gas & Moonlit Reflections as well.

2 comments:

AlienCG said...

I love the fact that you chose the classic style Jack-O-Lantern. Absolutely nothing wrong with going old school (or is that old skool?). And then you posted a (sort of) double use photo with ORANGE ORANGES. I would have done the same, but I only have red apples in the house. Excellent job as always. Thanks for playing.

laura b. said...

Jasen: Thanks very much! I will be making up for lost blog time ASAP. Can't wait to see all you've posted...