Saturday, November 23, 2013

How Did I Get So Many?

Hello and welcome to my Saturday Scavenger Shots post. This week's word was chosen by a  new Twitter friend called Diane @Littlebird_db. She chose the word SOCKS. How cool is that? Thank you, Diane!

I decided, once again, to go traditional this week and post...you know....SOCKS. This post illustrates one of the differences between men and women. Or at least one of the differences between one particular man and one particular woman. 

Here you go!

His SOCKS

Her SOCKS

See what's going on here? I mean, if all you knew about us was what kind of SOCKS we had to choose from, who would you think was more fun? haha! Well, I know it isn't a very good indicator. After all, my tie collection is pretty bleak :)

Aaaannnnndddd....that is my SSS post for the week! I hope you enjoyed a peek in my drawers. Comment if you like. Go ahead, SOCK it to me...I can handle it :)

Now, Diane may tag someone to choose next week's word. We did get a shoutout from @VesuviaAdelia, so we may be all set for next week as well! This is all very exciting. Anyone reading here is welcome to play along. I have a whole page devoted to explaining Saturday Scavenger Shots in this blog. Take a look at it if you have any questions...or just ask in comments. I'm listening, er, watching. Something.  Thanks!

4 comments:

AlienCG said...

My sock drawer looks the top picture, definitely. I do have some dark colored dress socks for interviews and funerals. I also have pair of hunting socks. Good pictures, as always.

I have no problem going with VesuviaAdelia's word if you don't.

Secret Agent Woman said...

Mine is in between - my socks are varied but in sedate colors to match pants (brown, black, gray, blue).

Anonymous said...

Most of my socks are boring. I have a few special pair...Christmas ones and a neon lime green pair but the other ones are either plain white or plain black.

laura b. said...

Jasen: A lot of men don't tend towards whimsy in the sock dept :) Yes, let's go with WIND for next week!

Secret: That makes sense with your position. I wear bright socks because the kids don't mind :-D

catskill: At least solid colors are easier to match. I tend to wear mostly black or other dark clothes, so my socks are my bright spot.