Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday 5 - Sticky

Quiet Friday at work, so how about a little Friday 5 to pass the time?  This week it is about sticky things, which seems appropriate given the sticky way that the air feels today...way too much moisture mucking things up.  So...let's see what sticks -

1. What kind of magnets do you have on your fridge?  Mostly the kind that are like clips to hold packets of paper.  A couple cute ones I've gotten from work or business give aways.  I did not prepare for this day with a photo of my fridge!  Another time, perhaps :-)

2. What’s your preferred type of glue?  Fully depends on what it is for.  For doing crafts with small children or even for my own work, I like the control and ease of glue sticks.  If I'm doing some heavy duty repair job, then Gorilla Glue is the way to go!

3. When is it good to feel sticky?  Never.  Closest thing would be, you know...an after-glow type of situation.  If I'm recalling such a thing correctly.

4. What was the last thing you wrote upon a Post-It?  I just had a phone call from WTG asking me to email something for him and I took notes on a Post-It.  I have various sizes and colors stashed around my desk and use them a LOT.

5. How much pancake syrup do you put on your pancakes?  Oh man...so much.  So very, very much.  I can never have enough syrup on my pancakes.  Mmmmmmm...sticky sweet.

There you go.  That is how I handle the sticky questions.  How about you?  As always, I invite you to join in on your own blog or in comments.  Have a lovely, syrupy sweet weekend!

4 comments:

NoRegrets said...

Dear me... sorry you arent' sticky... :-)

laura b. said...

NoRegrets: Me too, me too :(

secret agent woman said...

#3 - You're right - that's the only good kind of sticky. More of a slippery sticky.

Um. TMI?

laura b. said...

Secret: There is no such things as TMI when visiting my blog.