Saturday, August 20, 2011

F is For Friends Who Do Stuff Together

Well into Saturday here and I've finally set aside a moment in my frantic schedule to post my Saturday Scavenger Shots!  (By the way, totally being sarcastic there...which doesn't "type" well.)  I'm not really busy.  I am having a rather slothful "back to school" vacation.  I feel lucky that the lovely Tara, scribe over at Eclectic Spaghetti, choose such an easy and inspiring word for this week's Saturday Scavenger Shots!  Thanks Tara :-)  Today's word is FUN.  Yay! 

Here is a brief photographic representation of the FUN in my life:

My kids, in one of the few recent-ish photos I have of them en masse.  The have kept things FUN for the past 26 years of my life!

What could be more FUN than a few little grandbabies?  The answer is nothing!  Nothing is more FUN.  And nothing is cuter.  So there.

Couldn't leave DR (shown here in Mountain Man mode) out of the FUN.  He still make life FUN for me, even from a distance.  But I will need him to shave. A lot.  :-D  FUN!!!

I hope that you all are having a weekend that is full of the kinds of FUN you most enjoy.  Thanks for stopping by to share in my FUN.  Blogging friends make all FUN more FUN.

7 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I agree, it's the people in your life that really make the fun.

What is it with men and facial hair? I was trying to explain the other day that it isn't the look of it most women object to but the feel. Or at least, that's how I feel.

Tara said...

Aww, thanks Laura! :)

I love the lineup of your kids in that first photo! It takes a lot of effort for my family to be in one place at the same time.

laura b. said...

Secret: Don't know what I'd do or be without these folks.
Yeah, the facial hair thing! I imagine a daily shave, especially if you have sensitive skin is a hassle. But you're right...it for women it probably is more about the feel of facial hair than the look.

Tara: Of course!
I really love that picture of the "kids" lined up :) I've had it on my home desktop since it was taken.

secret agent woman said...

No sympathy for men about the daily face shave - I shave my legs and underarms every day and that's a LOT more surface area to cover.

FW said...

What a great interpretation of the word fun! And what a nice, cheery set of photos!

laura b. said...

Secret: Kudos to you! I am not that dedicated to shaving. And at the moment there is no particular reason for me to be.

FW: Thank you. Each one makes me smile :-)

Churlita said...

You sure do have a lot of fun people close to you in your life. Lucky you. Lucky them!