Saturday, November 13, 2010

Girl Power

Just wanted to show off a few cool photos of a couple of my favorite ladies. 
If this was a Saturday Scavenger Hunt post, the theme could be Girls or Fun or Fierce :-) 
Girlie Girl and D showing us some raditude GHS style.
 
 Clowning with 38 of their closest friends in their group photo.  Do you see them, bottom right?
Miss Personality stalking her prey on the soccer field.  Super star!
In the middle, on one knee.  You shouldn't bother telling her how to pose, thank you very much.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend.  Just made myself miss Saturday Scavenger Hunts :-)

4 comments:

Tara said...

Such cool photos!

One of my nephews is on a soccer team and my brother sent my mom his group photo. Hopefully I'll be able to post that photo soon!

secret agent woman said...

Good for her for her own pose - she's anindividual.

Churlita said...

Love those pics...And I love fierce women. You have some beautiful chicas in your family.

laura b. said...

Tara: Oh, cool! I hope you get to post it. Kids in groups like that are so cute.

Secret: She certainly is. She seems to already have some fine leadership qualities.

Churlita: I would give anything to have the confidence of those two. They are beautiful, aren't they!