Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dancing Fool

Choose and Defend Wednesday is here! Choose and Defend Wednesday is here! And guess what? Everyone is invited to a big party. The whole family will be there, all ages...and guess what else? There's gonna be dancing! Oh, I know some of you will object and claim that you never ever so much as tap your foot to the beat. Today, however, you must all dance. You do have some choice here though. I mean, after all, that is the whole point of Choose and Defend Wednesday.

Okay, so which dance are you going to do?

The Macarena?

Or....

The Chicken Dance?

Take your time. Think it over. Choose a dance and give us a nice defense, right? I thank you in advance for you cooperation in this urgent matter.

9 comments:

Tara said...

Although I love both, I must choose The Chicken Dance - it's so much fun, and when the music speeds up it gets even better and I'm sure I went into laughing fits while doing this dance. We did it during my brother's wedding reception a very long time ago and I loved it.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Definitely the Chicken Dance.. Years ago I was volunteering in a old folks home and every week we took a bunch of people to the YWCA and they would put the music on for the Chicken Dance.. I love this dance...

Anonymous said...

I'm a chicken dance lady....
and I love the pictures! Brilliant.
Also I'm not a good wiggler. Chicken dance has limited wiggles in it.

Churlita said...

Can we choose neither? I could do the Moonwalk or the Running Man...

Okay, if I have to choose, I'll go with the Chicken Dance. I used to love to watch my youngest daughter try to do the Macarena when she was 3. It was adorable.

laura b. said...

Tara: I know you and your family know how to have a good time :-) One Chicken Dancer.

Mrs: That is so sweet! I bet the old people got a kick out of that :-) Two Chicken Dancers.

Daffy: Not a wiggler? I don't believe that for a second! Three Chicken Dancers.

Churlita: You can't choose neither, although I'd like to see you do the Moonwalk and/or the Running Man!
I bet your daughter did look cute Macarena-ing. Actually both of these dances are much cuter when children do them :-) Four Chicken Dancers.

Everyone: So far, this is an absolute slaughter! Anyone else? Speak up...don't be shy.

dmarks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dmarks said...

I choose The Macarena, but only because you illustrated the Chicken Dance one with anime characters. I hate anime, so that tilted my vote to the Macarena.

Now I won't be able to get rid of the image of Al Gore doing a robotic Macerena.

NoRegrets said...

can I say neither?

laura b. said...

Dmarks: If that is what it took to get a vote for the Macarena, then I've done what I had to do. haha! We have one who wants to "dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena"

NoRegrets: If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice. - Neil Peart :-)


More?