Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Saturday - SWEET!

This week's Saturday Scavenger Shots are SWEET, thanks to NotFaintHearted over at The Journey. Great choice, NFH!

Some things taste SWEET.

This would be a nicer picture if I had thought of it before guzzling it up. But it was definitely SWEET and delicious.


I am an Altoids freak. These have a SWEET chocolate coating over the curiously strong mint. They are a guilt-free indulgence.


Some things give me a SWEET feeling.

It is SWEET working around so many books every day.


Here is my SWEET Mittle Kitty. Aw!

Last, but not least, my SWEET little Handsome Lad.

Thanks for being SWEET enough to stop by. Check with NotFaintHearted for next week's theme choosing maniac. (^.^)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took a lot of angles with this one...sweet tasting, sweet silence, sweet animals, and sweet people.

Good job.

I love the regular old peppermint Altoids. (curiously strong, aren't they)

laura b. said...

Evil-E: Thanks! This was a fun one. Peppermint Altoids are a thing of beauty.

Tara said...

I never buy drinks by Godiva, but I imagine I'd love the chocolate stuff. I literally squealed at the photo of Mittle Kitty.

minijonb said...

mmm... Godiva! yummy.

laura b. said...

Tara: I like to indulge myself now and again. I will tell Mittle Kitty he was squeal worthy...he'll be glad to have his high self-esteem confirmed :-)

MiniJonB: You said it!

Churlita said...

I love all of your sweets. Your kitty is just too pretty.