I am posting this because I am uninspired I guess. I do always rather enjoy these, though. Doesn't everyone like talking about themselves? Anyway, if you like to talk about yourself, post this on your blog too! If you don't like talking about yourself, post this on your blog anyway, but make sure every single answer is completely inaccurate!
1. What time is it? 2:00 pm
2. What is your full name? Ah, sweet mystery of life! Just call me l.b.
3. What are you most afraid of? Pain
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater? It has been awhile...probably Notes on a Scandal?
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? I don't think so.
6. Where were you born? Phoenix, Arizona
7. Ever been to Alaska? Not yet!
8. Ever been toilet papering? I spent half my weekend nights when I was a teenager doing this.
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Certainly.
10. Been in a serious car accident? No. *knocking on wood*
11. Do you plan to have any more children? No more!
12. Favorite day of the week? Probably Sunday...
13. Favorite Restaurant? Pomona Valley Mining Company
14. Favorite Flower? Any kind, sincerely. I love flowers. (Okay, who doesn't? But really!)
15. Favorite Holiday? Not a huge holiday fan, in general, but I like Thanksgiving quite a bit.
16. Favorite sport to watch? Track and Field
17. Favorite Drink? Rum & Coke or Amaretto Sours
18. Favorite Ice Cream? Mint & Chip w/ chocolate sauce
19. Favorite fast food restaurant? Carl's Jr.
20. What color is your bedroom carpet? I have hardwood floors, with a beige throw rug.
21. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never!
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? My friend Lab Rat.
23. What do you do when you are bored? Read, usually. Sometimes I throw in some eating too.
24. Bedtime? Usually around midnight
25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? Probably no one since I am doing this on a Saturday...
26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? That prize is up for grabs :-)
27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers? I love reading these things. I appreciate all comers!
28. Favorite TV shows? Grey's Anatomy, House, Desperate Housewives, American Idol (sue me!), Big Love, The Sopranos, Rescue Me.
29. Ford or Chevy? I drive a Chevy, baby!
30. What are you listening to right now? Low level talking with the occasional piercing voice of a young child.
31. How many pets do you have? One dog, Tank, and one cat, Mittle Kitty.
32. Which came first the chicken or the egg? If I knew the answer to that I would totally write a book and get rich and give up this life of wage slaving!
33. What would you like to accomplish before you die? I want to continue to learn every day of my life.
34. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? I'm not sure yet. Not many.
35. Time now? 2:30 pm (I had some interruptions!)