Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Wednesdays Tend to Suck a Little Bit

Wednesday tends to be my busiest, most task filled day at the library. Knowing that ahead of time though, allows me to prepare for it practically and mentally. Today contained a little bubble of fun because I went out to lunch at LeRoys with my Dancing Murder Bear cohorts Milly and Ceku. What are Dancing Murder Bears you ask? Lets just say that around the busy days like this, there are slower ones. My friends and I are forced to amuse ourselves by making up nicknames for everyone who works here and creating imaginary performance art groups that never actually perform.
Anyway...lunch was delicious and fun. I need both deliciousness and fun. I could think of other forms that could take, but I guess this is as good as it is going to get for me today :-D
I am reading Philosophy Made Simple. It is good and he has some other books I'm interested in reading as well.
I'm listening to...mostly my XM, because my cd player is behaving majorly hinky. I am loving the new Fall Out Boy single It's Not a Scene, It's an Arms Race.
And I guess thats all I have to say for now...whew.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wednesdays are okay, but today is our school's December graduation ceremony at the nearby rec center. I'm about to leave so that I can help set up and stuff. We rehearse and then the ceremony starts followed by finger foods. I'm glad it's on a Thursday this time, so that Friday is right around the corner.

Oh and fun and deliciousness are a perfect combination and should be teamed up whenever and however possible. :)

FW said...

Wednesdayis over now so I hope Thursday was good but yay Friday is almost upon us!!

laura b. said...

misfit: I find it much easier to be nice over the phone, as no one can see the hideous eye rolling that I am doing :-0

Tara: I hope your graduation ceremony goes well! Sounds like fun, but lots of work.

FW: I can almost taste the Friday...