Saturday, August 3, 2013

Man It's Getting Me Down

Saturday Scavenger Shots are nigh! This week's word is NUTS and it comes to us from the mind of Jasen @ Swamp Gas & Moonlight Reflections. Seems like a good word to me. I try not to let too many things drive me NUTS, because, you know, it takes so much energy! Also, I like NUTS in a food sort of way. So I have that going on :)

I found a couple of photos that I'm NUTS enough about to post here.

Waiting. Waiting in a boring, sterile waiting room. That is enough to make anyone a bit NUTS after awhile. Fortunately, I try to keep a book with me at all times. Having something to read keeps me from going NUTS in many a trying situation.
 

 Here are some delicious NUTS. Chocolate covered cashews to be specific. Cashews are the king of NUTS...and then with chocolate? Divinity is achieved. These are currently the only NUTS I have access to, which is surely TMI. But you know me...I love to share!
 
There you have it. I'm NUTS, but only a very little. The word for next week is MYSTERIOUS! Doesn't that sound fun? Anyone can post a Saturday Scavenger Shot. Feel free to join in the good times :) 

3 comments:

AlienCG said...

I love chocolate covered cashews, peanuts, almonds, pecans, and any other nut you can name. I agree that waiting can drive me nuts, but it's gotten better with my phone. I have stuff to do.

I am tagging you. Pick a word.

Secret Agent Woman said...

I like chocolate covered nuts and raisins. ANd since my pet peeve list is long, many things drive me nuts!

I've decided to set aside any jokes about your TMI. :-)

laura b. said...

Jasen: It is nice having stuff to do :) The word is MYSTERIOUS!

Secret: I have made a sincere effort to not get nuts about the things that normally get me nuts :)
And thank you. It's probably for the best. haha!