Saturday, June 22, 2013

Enough to Make Me Lose My Mind

Thanks for joining me for a DELICIOUS Saturday Scavenger Shots, courtesy of the adorable Tara @ Eclectic Spaghetti!  At first I couldn't decide what I would use to show you DELICIOUS. So many DELICIOUS things in the world :) Then it hit me that I had a ready-made cache of DELICOUS photos from my posts on a Facebook group called "2013 - The Year of the Burger". Burgers, burgers everywhere, and each of them so DELICIOUS.

Here, let your eyeballs taste these babies....

A McDonald's burger...DELICIOUS in its utilitarian way.
 
Carl's Jr. is my go-to place for a DELICIOUS treat. It is the closest place to my home and my work.
 
The Habit is a DELICIOUS treat of a place. Just opened one near me and I am pleased.
 
♪ Red Robin - Yummm!♫ What a DELICIOUS, delightful burger.
 
Hands-down favorites are the DELICIOUS burgers DR makes. He is a wonderful cook!
 
Now you know what a truly DELICIOUS life I have :)  It isn't all about the burgers, but they sure do help. Now, let's just see who Tara tags to choose for next week....

6 comments:

AlienCG said...

I sense a theme here. Burgers are almost always delicious (I have had a few that were not). Good choice, especially for this first full day of summer.

Tara said...

Aw, thanks Laura! :)

Is that the bacon cheddar QP with Cheese? They are so good, but my new favorite is the bacon habanero-ranch QP. DEEELICIOUS!! I found out a week ago that a McDonald's is going up just down the street from me, and then a few more restaurants will go up across the street! I'd better get my healthy eating out of the way now and then celebrate when those places go up.

silly rabbit said...

I spy a Western Bacon Burger...YUM!

Secret Agent Woman said...

Oh, hmmm. (wanders away seeing nothing she can eat here)

FW said...

Yummy, I would very gladly eat any of those burgers. I love burgers. Home made ones are the best though, it's got to be said.

laura b. said...

Jasen: It is possible for a burger to not be good, but not terribly likely ;-)

Tara: That is indeed the bacon QP with cheese. I will have to try the habanero one!
I like home cooking...but not doing the cooking, so I do eat out from time to time :)

Silly: haha! I had quite a few photos of that particular burger. Soooo good.

Secret: This is not the delicious you seek...

FW: Agreed, there is nothing like a burger made at home and dressed just how you want it. Mmm.