Had a bit of downtime, so I decided to check in at Friday 5. They've moved, but are still in bidnez :) As you can see, this Friday 5 is all about moving, which is super relevant to my life at the moment. Let's explore. I hope you'll participate, on your blog or in comments!
1. When did you last move residences? I guess it was just over two years ago. And my last move was just from one apartment to another in the same building. Very simple :) A bunch of my family members are in the process of moving as we speak. Not simple at all!
2. What song leaves you completely unmoved even though it seems everyone else is moved by it? Lately, I don't know. Things that come to mind...people saying they teared up when they heard Susan Boyle singing back whenever that was? Didn't get it. Also, Circle of Life doesn't make me cry. And I am not some hardened heart! So whatevs.
3. On what kinds of mornings is it easiest for you to jump out of bed and get moving? Mornings when I've slept long enough that it is light out and I have something in particular to look forward to that day. Then I'm all bright eyed and bushy tailed, so to speak. Truthfully, I seldom linger in bed. Once my alarm goes off, it might not be easy, but I get on up and get going.
4. What object do you get most annoyed about when people move it without letting you know? My keys. Please. Do not make me look for my keys. Don't do it.
5. In what way are you waiting on someone else to make a move? Aw, I think most of you know the move I am waiting for. The clock is ticking! My sweetheart is making a move...and I am waiting, waiting, waiting....
Hope you all have a weekend that moves you in some good way! Peace!