It is almost not even Friday anymore (PST), but I'm going to go ahead and do the Friday 5 anyhow. You know, I'm crazy like that. And I can appreciate talking about excess...so let's!
1. What has there been too much of in your life lately? Too much routine. Too much worrying about cash flow. Probably too much stress-y snacking.
2. In what areas of your life might you currently be overextended? I don't think I am particularly overextended in any area. That implies a certain recklessness of spirit that I don't seem to possess these days. When I need to say no, I say no :-)
3. What seems about to be going into overtime? Even though it is only about halftime, being apart from DR feels like it's gone into overtime. Trying to be patient and get by.
4. In what way does your cup runneth over? I am blessed with plenty when it comes to the warmth and comfort of family and friends. I never forget how fortunate I am.
5. What’s your favorite INXS song? I think if I have to chose just one favorite, I will go with Listen Like Thieves.
So, there you have it. A life of excess? Nah, I don't really roll like that...when things are bad it usually feels like deprivation and when they are good it doesn't feel excessive...it feels juuusssttt right :-)
I hope you are having a weekend full of good stuff. Don't forget to look down and participate in this week's Halloweencentric Choose and Defend...and Happy Halloweenie to all!