Thursday, July 10, 2008

P*l*t*cs

I thought this QUIZ was rather interesting. Have you taken it? I guess it has been around forever. It is simple and seems to ask the questions that matter when it comes to political philosophies. Here is what I got:

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

The political group that
agrees with you most is...

CENTRIST

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government

control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on

the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention

and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.


The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.


Your PERSONAL issues Score is 80%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%.
(Scores falling on the Centrist border are counted as Centrist.)


Do you know where you stand? Some of you probably don't have to take a quiz to know, but maybe try it anyway :-)

7 comments:

AlienCG said...

I'm a Libertarian according to this quiz.

MrManuel said...

I am Libertarian apparently....

Churlita said...

I can't take the quiz right now, but i pretty much know where I stand.

Anonymous said...

I'm not very good when it comes to politics... I have a simple mind and debating is one of my weaker traits. I go with the flow...
:o)
Hope youare ok, settling in and happy! Have a great weekend.

Bobby said...

Uh oh, I'm a 90/30 Liberal. Time to dance naked in the streets.

Anonymous said...

I am Centrist according to this. I am not surprised either. I am not red or blue, left or right, and not a donkey or elephant.

laura b. said...

AlienCG: Seems I am almost there as well.

MrManuel: We don't go for the big government, apparently.

Churlita: It is good to know where you stand :-)

Daffy: I am not terribly political either...and probably this quiz is very U.S.-centric.

Bobby: Welcome to My Boring Life! If you take a video of you dancing naked in the street, I'm sure we would all be glad to take a gander at that.

Evil-E: Seems like a good place to be, to me.