Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Cut and Paste Lovah

Milly, clearly not having enough to do today, printed up a photo of me, cut out my head, pasted it on to Tea Leoni's body, to create a lovely picture of David Duchovny gazing at me adoringly. It was a fine job....my head fit just right somehow. I laughed until I cried when she showed it to me. To make this whole story worse and even more pathetic, I took her job, did some additional touch ups on it and ran it once again through the copier to make a more uniform affect. Clearly I too did not have enough to do today. At any rate, it is a lovely reminder of David's and my big night out together...we were so enamored with one another! haha! Okay, it is more of a lovely reminder of how sometimes, at the liberry, we just have to find creative ways to fill time :-)

No comments: