Monday, December 12, 2005

How'd He Do That?

Just when I am feeling rather over Master Swordsman he gets me again. He called me today and when I spoke to him on the phone...we just seem to have this crazy connection. I admit that I liked it very much when he brought our friendship to a different level by showing me his writing and asking for notes. That combined with a talk that was very copacetic and a couple of steamy e's...and I'm just all there all over again. I wonder what it will be like the next time we see each other? I feel somewhat relieved that it isn't that often. I don't do that well with that level of intensity. There is definitely something to us'ens though....

I had a pretty quiet weekend for the most part. My daughter spent Fri, Sat, & Sun with my oldest son and his family. She had a great time and I got a break from the bickering that goes on between her and my littlest son. Got another shelf put in the laundry room...oh, and had to replace the microwave. Gotta have a working micro! I ran out of stuff to read Saturday evening and didn't want to start something old, so Sunday was sadly spent with only the paper and a catalog or two. Which reminds me, I still have to pick something up before I leave tonight. I'll go have a look right...now.....

No comments: