Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Easing Through the Week

Having arrived at the halfway mark, I have concluded that I will, indeed, make it through another week. Just finished my last storytime for the next four weeks or so. It is one of my favorite parts of my job, but I do find that I need these small breaks from them. It helps me come back ready to be peppy and fun again for the little sweetie pies. Several people gave me little Christmas gifts and it is nice to feel appreciated.
Finally got the Christmas tree set up at home. I like it once it is up, with the twinkly lights. Most of the ornaments at this point are the things that the kids made in school over the years. I am looking forward to the week I am taking off between Christmas and New Year. I can use the time with whatever kids may be around. And, no doubt, there are chores that need to be tended to properly. Yeah, it will be nice. I do have to worry about internet withdrawals, but I can deal :-)

No comments: