Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Was So Hard to Please

PROGRESSIVE. Way to choose a very challenging Saturday Scavenger Shots word Jasen (AlienCG) @ Swamp Gas & Moonlit Reflections!  Not to say I don't appreciate a good challenge...I certainly do. Still I feel my entry here will be a bit lame.

I think my politics are fairly PROGRESSIVE, but I didn't really know a good way to show that in a photo.  Then I just decided to think of the word in the way of just...something moving forward. That felt a little easier, because there is certainly something moving forward for all of us, whether we want it to or not!

Time. It is PROGRESSIVE. Just rolling along.

So, ya know, that is what I got this week. I thank Jasen again for the great word, the great challenge. Wish I wasn't so uncreative. But I am here and playing the game, because it is good and it is right :)

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to post your own PROGRESSIVE photos. Why not?

5 comments:

silly rabbit said...

Good pick! This was a hard one. I had trouble picking what to use too. But I didn't think of time, which certainly is very PROGRESSIVE. =:]

Secret Agent Woman said...

Political is what first sprang to my mind, too, and I think I'd have blanked on that one after that.

AlienCG said...

Admittedly, I have Progressive agenda in mind when I chose the word. Way to step up and meet this challenge head on. By the way, you have been tagged.

Tara said...

Oo, good idea! Time is progressive, we can only go forward.

laura b. said...

Silly: Thank you! I am barely just now getting around to the blogs to see what people did...can't wait :)

Secret: Glad I'm not the only one!

Jasen: Thank you very much! The word is...EXCLUSIVE.

Tara: I have tried to make it go the other way...but no luck.