I haven't done a Friday 5 in quite some time! Today I thought - Hey. Why not do a Friday 5? So here I am...with your Friday 5.
1. Among people you know, who has the most diverse range of talents or abilities? Not sure how much credibility I will have with this answer, but the truth is that DR is one of the most diversely talented people I know! I am always surprised (and a little jealous) at how good he is at everything he tries. I could go on and on about his many talents :)
2. Besides its intended use, what are three things you’ve used a paperclip for? Oh goodness. Well. Nothing about this is going to make me look attractive. I've used them as toothpicks, to clean under my fingernails, and as impromptu office jewelry. I am such a sexy beast, ain't I!
3. What item in your pantry is the most versatile? I guess beyond the basic spices and things like maybe flour and sugar, I'd have to go with pasta. It is quick and can be dressed up or down in a variety of ways. And I loves me some carbs.
4. What implement related to your work seems to be the most useful in different ways? Can I say the books? Can they be considered implements related to my work? Oh, why not....sure. I'm going with books. They are useful for education, enlightenment, entertainment, and escape. They can also be used as paperweights, doorstops, and to make you look smart when piled on your desk ;-)
5. What’s an item in your home that seems to have one (and only one!) use? Although I know this item could be use for other things, so far I have only used my melon baller to, uh...you know...ball melons. Yes.