A Friday afternoon at work is like one of those slo-mo shots of Lee Majors running Six Million Dollar Man style. You are on the way somewhere you really want to be...but it feels like it is taking forever to get there! Thank Friday 5 for my similicious frame of mind. Let's see what I can do with these gems.
1. In what way is Tabasco like love? Tabasco is like love because it gets your attention, makes things delicious, and sometimes it can hurt.
2. In what way is the beach like school? The beach is like school because while there is a focus for your attentions, there are plenty of distractions compromising that focus.
3. In what way is the sky like your heart? The sky is like my heart because no matter whether it is dark and turbulant or clear and bright, it is still the same place, fundamentally.
4. In what way is your family like a box full of toys? Some of them are colorful, some of them are cuddly, some of them are educational, some of them are a little dangerous, but they are all loved...my family and that box of toys.
5. In what way is a cookbook like your ambitions? In my particular case a cookbook is most like my ambitions in that they are both things that I don't consider all that often.
Okay...Happy Weekend everyone! Hope your weekend is like a....um....fluffy, playful kitten! Or something. I don't know. Hush.