Monday, April 23, 2012

This Will Only Take a Moment

Just wanted to drop in quickly and say "hi".  So...hi!  I feel like I haven't had a lot of time for blog posts lately. It is busy at work as we have been moving the collection around, installing a Middle School space, and preparing for the Summer Reading Program.

In addition, I tend not to be online when I'm home now. This is mainly because with DR around it is more fun to do things we can enjoy together. Sure, sometimes that is just watching TV, but that certainly gives us plenty to talk about!  We do each other television favors. For example, he watches Dancing with the Stars with me. I watch episodes of Storage Wars for the umpteenth time with him. It is all about the give and take :)

In spite of my somewhat lacksidaisical blogging habits lately, I do get around fairly well to check you all out! Your blogs really make my day brighter.  Here are some pretty active blogs I'd encourage you to check out - Dmarks @ Throwaway Blog, NoRegrets @ Woman With No Regrets, and James @ Why It Matters. All good stuff for your gray matter and your heartlight.



Now I shall return to eating these dark chocolate M&Ms (even though they are clearly leftover from Christmas) and tracking down books I'm going to need for my upcoming programs. It is a glamorous life, but someone has to live it!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I'm not a big fan of regular M&Ms, but those look really good right now.

That's cool that your library is opening up a middle school section! I hope the organizing and setting up goes smoothly!

NoRegrets said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out. I guess I should post more. Which I'm sure I'll be doing to get all the crap out ofmy system! Glad you are having fun with your man.

Secret Agent Woman said...

I'm glad you are having too much fun hanging out with DR to blog as much - you waited a long time for that.

laura b. said...

Tara: Thanks! So far the area is better and worse than I'd hoped. Let's just say kids that age are a challenge :)

NoRegrets: Your posts are always interesting!
And thank you...this relationship is such a rare treat.

Secret: Yes, I did! Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

I probably won't be posting, or visiting much. Shame, but sometimes its just not a priority.

laura b. said...

Silver: With your upcoming nuptials and relocation, yeah, I'm sure you have more than enough going on!!!