I haven't done a Friday 5 in awhile...these are actually from last week, but I liked the questions and thought they'd be fun to answer. Tara did this one also, on Wednesday :) And away we go!
1. What are the top three reasons for getting up early on a weekend?
- Handsome Lad has to be somewhere early.
- I have to pee and end up just staying up.
- I have to be some place myself...like work every other Saturday. :(
2. What are the top three reasons for getting into whatever your current job is?
- I needed a full time job and this one was in the paper!
- I had the right education and experience to qualify.
- I always knew I wanted to have something to do with books for a living.
Turns out I'm not a writer, but am definitely a reader.
3. What are the top three reasons for loving you?
- I can carry on a great conversation if you give me time to get up to speed.
- I'm a warm and affectionate person.
- I won't make you sorry you chose to love me.
4. What are the top three reasons for spending more money than you should?
- There is something that cannot be put off any longer.
- One of the kids wants something and I can't say no.
- I am coming off a long period of what feels like deprivation and I decide I deserve a treat.
5. What are the top three reasons to be grateful today?
- I have a job that I enjoy and it keeps me afloat.
- The people I love are in good health (including me).
- I love and I'm loved.
So there you have it! I gave you three reasons. As always, I invite you to play along in comments or on your own blog. It is fun to talk about yourself! ;-)
Have a great weekend...and stop in tomorrow for PORTABLE Saturday Scavenger Shots. kthxbai