I haven't done a Friday 5 in a couple of weeks and this looked like a fun one! As always, feel empowered to play along in comments or on your own blog. Here goes...
1. Who in your life should win Best Director for his or her work in 2010? I think this one is going to have to go to my youngest son, Handsome Lad. As the only one of my five children, who is still actually a child, he now holds the responsibility for directing most of my actions. I used to have multiple directors...and of course, I still act as they wish when the need arises. But this year, the winner is...Handsome Lad!
2. Who in your life should win Best Actor and Actress in Supporting Roles for their performances in 2010? Okay, I am aware this answer is going to sound sad, but I'm going to have to be honest. Throughout 2010, I would say I felt most consistantly supported by my online community, including fellow bloggers, Facebook friends, and the Tweeple. Yes, it is true, the winner is...The Internet!
3. For what 2010 project, display, or outfit will you win the Best Visual Effects award? Wow, so many things to choose from. I do a lot of visual projects because it is part of my job. I am going to have to give it up to my awesome desk, which is always interesting. I call it controlled chaos. The winner is....My Desk!
4. What terrific display of self-restraint or self-correction in 2010 earns you the Best Editor award? I guess I would start by saying that I'm not necessarily noted for my self-restraint. This is a tough one. I suppose I have learned to deal with my ex, WTG, in healthier ways for the most part. So, the winner is...My Interactions with WTG!
5. Of these Best Picture nominees, which title could best serve as the title of your 2010: 127 Hours, Black Swan, The Fighter, Inception, The Kids are All Right, The King’s Speech, The Social Network, Toy Story 3, True Grit, or Winter’s Bone? Oooohh. I could make a case for any of them and none of them. I believe I will go with The Kids are All Right, because they are...we all are! That is what it comes down to...we're all all right. My title for laura b.'s 2010...The Kids are All Right!
I hope you enjoyed or tolerated this mini salute to the Oscars. Also hope you all have a wonderful weekend, with a little time out to post a Saturday Scavenger Shot featuring something CELL :-) Thanks guys and dolls.