Saturday, February 26, 2011

But I Will Be Here

Hooray for Saturday and hooray for Saturday Scavenger Shots!  Our dear friend AlienCG over at Swamp Gas & Moonlit Reflections made a brief appearance to bestow upon us the word CELL.  What are we gonna do about that?  I thought it over and thought it over and then I just did this -

This is my go-to cheat for words I don't know how to portray....a book!  
How about a very nice book about CELLs?  I found it on the shelf and propped it up, just for you :-)

These days, my room is more or less a monastic CELL.  
Okay, probably many more creature comforts, but you get the idea.  
Could be worse...at least it isn't a prison CELL.

I look forward to seeing your CELLs and hoped you enjoyed seeing mine.  By the by, I took these photos, as always, with my CELL phone!  Bonus :-)

6 comments:

Tara said...

Ha HA! Very appropriate taking those photos with your CELL phone!

I like that photo of the book, and I like the cover of the book. It reminds me of the one science class I had to take in high school. It also reminds me of that show, "Bill Nye the Science Guy"!

secret agent woman said...

My cell phone takes lousy photos. So, do a lot of reading in bed, do you?

AlienCG said...

Excellent portrayals of the word and taken by an appropos means of conveying this sort of information. Thanks for sharing, you are up to choose the word...Choose wisely.

laura b. said...

Tara: I had to get scrambley for this one! Glad you like it :-)
Now I see Bill Nye the Science Guy all the time on Ed Begley's show about living green!

Secret: Mine does too, obviously. But I don't have another camera, so...
Yes, I do a lot of reading in bed. *sigh*

AlienCG: Why thank you, sir! And thank you again. I am considering my options and will inform you all poste haste.

Churlita said...

Good cell photos. I love checking out the scavenger hunt, even if I don't participate anymore.

laura b. said...

Churlita: I'm glad you still like the posts :-) And if you ever want to throw in a photo on a Thursday night, you should!