Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friday 5 - Mint

Yes, it is Sunday rather than Friday, but we don't get too amped up about things like that over here in Fresh Hell.  We just go with it and talk about Mint.  I present to you - Friday 5 - the Sunday Edition.  Join me, won't you?

1. How picky are you about toothpaste?  Not very.  I like Colgate best, but will sometimes buy cheaper brands at cheaper times.  And I don't like the gels, only the pastes.

2. What’s the best cooked dish you’ve had that included mint?  Well...now that I am asked, I realize I may never have eaten a cooked dish that included mint.  Hm.  Um, my favorite ice cream flavor is mint n' chip.  Yeah.

3. How far would you have to go from where you are right now to get a breath mint?  Just out into the livingroom where my purse is, with two tins of Altoids tucked away.  Here, see?

4. Got any gum?  Sure...I have some Wrigley's Spearmint and in non-mint I can offer you some Juicy Fruit.

5. What’s something you keep in mint condition?  Aw, I don't have anything like that.  Not that I don't take care of my things, but if I have it, I use it.   I don't think anything in my life could be considered in mint condition.


Thanks for visiting, and I hope you've had a minty fresh weekend!

5 comments:

dmarks said...

Ah, another 'toid addict.

Tara said...

The only dish I've had with mint in it is chocolate mint pudding. Aside from that, I can't think of a recipe, other than a dessert recipe, that would taste good with mint.

I'm going to do this meme, although it'll be more of a Monday 5 than a Friday or Sunday.

3GKnight said...

Mint huh? Don't care much for mint unless it's a mint leaf to chew on.

We have kids, you and I, nothing in our lives are mint condition. I tried to keep my LCD TV nice, but the rainbows that are made by pressing sharp things on the screen were too alluring.

Juicy Fruit? Ewwww! ;)

Ananda girl said...

1. Ha! I am a Crest addict. Mint gel with the sparklies in it.
2. Lamb chops with mint jelly!
3.There is a box of Altoid wintergreen mints within 10 feet of me.
4.Sadly, I have no gum.
5.I don't have a soo in mint condition!

laura b. said...

Dmarks: Oh yeah. Hardcore.

Tara: I do like mint with chocolate, but aside from that, I guess I just don't know!
I'll look forward to yours :-)

KenV: I LOVE the smell and flavor of fresh mint. It can really take over a garden.
Oh my, yes...kids and their love of all things electronic. It will NOT stay mint. I hear you.
haha! Okay, no Juicy Fruit for you :-p

Ananda: I have never had mint jelly! And hey, yay Altoids!!! I don't always have gum, but I always have those. Thanks for playing :-D