Saturday, April 20, 2013

For a Better Batter Better Beat it Harder

Welcome to CAKEday! Time to get off a quick Saturday Scavenger Shots post before this day officially ends :)

CAKE was the word chosen by Jasen @ Swamp Gas & Moonlit Reflections  Worked out good for me! I know of a few different ways to use CAKE. I mean, I considered sneaking into a men's room and photographing a urinal CAKE. Seriously, it crossed my mind. But then I went traditional.

So, let me get you some milk or coffee or tea, whatever you prefer, and have some CAKE, friends!

Here are shelves full of potential CAKE. So many brands and flavors to choose from.
All just waiting to be brought to delicious life.
 
Here is one layer of a chocolate CAKE, just out of the oven. DR made it for his brother-in-law's birthday celebration. This CAKE is striken to be caught in the nude!
 
Well. The CAKE sort of crumbled a bit. DR decided it wasn't worthy to be seen by others, so we ended up buying another CAKE to bring...although no photographic evidence exists. I was secretly just as glad, because now we will get to eat this CAKE all on our own!!!
 
Hope you enjoyed CAKEday here on the blog.  Do stop in tomorrow for one more serving of CAKE in a musical message!
 
Now all that's left is to see who Jasen tags for next week...
 
 
 

6 comments:

Tara said...

The word for next week is: punctuate. I thought of going with "milk" or "pie" since we were on a desserty theme, but "punctuate" came to mind all of a sudden.

That cake looks so good, and I love the smell of a cake fresh from the oven! I'm glad the crumbly cake lived to be enjoyed by you and the family.

laura b. said...

Tara: What a great word! Lately, for me, one syllable words pop into my head. Something a little more complex is nice :)
The unbeautiful cake tasted beautiful!

Secret Agent Woman said...

I'm not much of a baker, ut I never turn away chocolate cake. I don't care what it looks like!

laura b. said...

Secret: My feelings exactly.

FW said...

I love home baked cakes, they taste so much better than shop bought ones!

laura b. said...

FW: I agree with you absolutely.