Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tall Tales for All


I was lucky....I got to choose this week's Saturday Scavenger Shots word! I knew I'd be up to my ears in a program today, so I choose something that I could do easily :) The word is CREATIVE. And....here you go...

Here is something to start the CREATIVE process.
 
Add some CREATIVE supplies.
 
Soon, you too will have your very own Tall Tale hero! This one is called Silly Sally Soupcan. Here special talents are telling hilarious jokes, flying, and able to talk to animals. She has a frog side-kick named Ribbit. How CREATIVE!
 
Actually, the kids will probably get much more CREATIVE, but I wanted to get this up while there was time. After my Tall Tales for All program, I am getting off early so that DR and I can go to 80s Night at the Hollywood Bowl! Hearing the Go Gos, Psychedelic Furs, The Motels, and Bow Wow Wow will be a CREATIVE way to pretend I am a Youth again :-D
 
Happy Saturday! Hope you have a chance to get CREATIVE.  And Tara...tag!!!!!

4 comments:

AlienCG said...

So wonderfully creative. I remember doing something like this many, many years ago when I just a young tot in school. As I recall it was quite fun and creative. Thanks for sharing.

laura b. said...

Jasen: Thanks! It was a fun program, but sadly I didn't get a very large turnout.

Tara said...

I have finally posted my photo, but it's actually a scan. You do creative really well, to the point I want to be a kid at your library. I want to do the crafts you think up!

Oo, I'm it!...Hmmm....Let's go with the word "patience". I just came from choir.

laura b. said...

Tara: I wish you could come do my crafts :) DR was here that day and participated.
haha! Love your word, love the reason. Thank you!