Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Luuuuucy, I'm Home!

Back from six days off from toil and trouble, in a manner of speaking. It was nice to have the time away, but at the same time, due to circumstances at home, I was rather glad to be back. The only way WTG and I can stay in the same house is if we basically don't spend any time together. Three of my days off coincided with him being there and it really sort of sucked balls. Ah, well. Nothing to be done about any of that, so moving on....

Anyway, my kids are back in school and all is well, so far. My daughter likes her classes, my teenage son tolerates his, and my little one seems happy so far. He has a teacher that one of my older boys also had. I think the two of them will be fine together, so that is a relief after what we went through last year.

I have so much on my mind lately, but no one to really talk to about it. I will try to set it down here, I suppose. It doesn't help in that I am really talking to myself here...but it does help in that at least I can get the thoughts out of my head and into a more solid form where they might make more sense to me....I don't know.

No comments: