Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Existential Angst

Feeling it today. Had a HUGE fight with the WTG last night. Mean, nasty f*ck, he is. Ick, gotta shake that feeling off and find a way to enjoy this one life that I am being offered in the here and now. I cannot let this overwhelm me.

I got a phone call today from a friend in Florida. He is such a strange, but cool person. We are actually only cyber and phone friends, but I have known him for several years and we seem to have a certain bond between us. I think if we spent some time together IRL we would probably fight a lot, because we have very different views on some fundamental issues. As it is, though, our friendship has endured and I often find cause to be glad that we've stayed in touch. Additionally, on days like today, I am so deeply grateful for any kindness or signs of goodness in the world.

Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day...and R., if you are reading this, my thought are there with you and your family. Mpwat!

No comments: