Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm Just Gonna Keep on Waiting Underneath the Mistletoe

Christmas. We made it though another one! For this Choose and Defend Wednesday I thought I would ask...now what?  How do you handle the aftermath? Or really, only one particular aspect of the aftermath. This question could apply to other holidays too! When it comes to your holiday decorations, do you take them down...

Immediately / Quickly
OR

Relucantly / No Rush



For the purposes of this Choose and Defend. Let us make up to about one week following the holiday the deadline for the first choice...anything after that, second choice. Feel me?

Hope you all had the Christmas you desired. I'd love to hear what you got up to. Also, Choose and Defend! Thank you :)

5 comments:

AlienCG said...

I enjoy my decorations, but they've been up since the day after Thanksgiving. I'm going to say that I would rush and take them down on New Year's Day. I don't do much that day except prepare to go to work the next day. QUICKLY, so I won't have to do it later, final answer.

Secret Agent Woman said...

I generally wait until some time not long after New Year's, so I guess that counts as reluctantly? I'll have my boys here until the 2nd, so I definitely want the tree up until then. I'll probably take it down that night.

Anonymous said...

My 12 days of Christmas starts at Christmas, so the tree comes down on the weekend closest to the 6th. Last couple of years, tree's been going up late, anyway. (Darn grown-up, independent kids!)
- Cindy B

FW said...

I would fall into the latter category however my wife is always very keen to clear away the Christmas stuff before the New Year celebrations.

laura b. said...

Jasen: A man of decision and action! Very nice. One for Quickly.

Secret: Your decorations look so nice; I can completely understand enjoying having them around. One for No Rush.

Cindy: I know! Those grown kids sure can throw things for a loop :) Two for No Rush.

FW: Ah, a mixed marriage of sorts
:-D I will give you and the Mrs Each a vote. So, Three for No Rush and Two for Quickly.

Everyone: We have a small sampling here, but Immediately/Quickly is behind Reluctantly/No Rush with a score of 2-3.