Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fun, Natural Fun

Today's Saturday Scavenger Shots word, brought to you by this very blogger, is GENIUS. I just picked it randomly. It's a nice word...more than one syllable...could go in a few directions I think.

Here is what I have for you today.

Here is the GENIUS who lives on my desk at work. On your left is Albert Einstein, a fine example of a GENIUS. He is posed next to a photo of himself as a younger man that I am especially fond of. His friends are Casanova, librarian Nancy Pearl, and a male nurse, whom I call Ted. Can't say for certain whether or not any of them fall in to the GENIUS category. Guess I'll have to devise a little action figure IQ test and find out. But, if they don't want to take it, I won't hold it against them. Being a GENUIS isn't everything. In Einstein's case, however, it is pretty cool :)

Okay! Thank you for stopping in to look at my small, personal GENIUS. I hope you are appreciative of your own GENIUS. Seems like there is a bit in all of us...some more than others, that's all.

And...to mix things up, I guess I will tag back Tara for next week's word.
Mix-y!

7 comments:

Secret Agent Woman said...

There is something very appealing about Einstein's face, isn't there?

laura b. said...

Secret: There is. He appears rather gentle and affable to me.

FW said...

Wow an Albert Einstein action figure! Never seen one of those, is that a rare thing? I wonder whether there was a toy it came with?

AlienCG said...

Albert Einstein is perfect example of pure genius. Not only in his work, but in his words. He did pretty well for a patent clerk.

laura b. said...

FW: No, it isn't rare. It is part of a line of less expected action figures. I got mine through Archie McPhee. You too can have a little Einstein! :)

Jasen: He did quite alright. Not sure if I would have wanted to live with him, but he sure charms me.

Tara said...

Where do you get those cool action figures?

I really like that photo of young Einstein too. He was a dapper genius!

laura b. said...

Tara: I have gotten them online, through Archie McPhee's...and I've seen them at Vroman's Bookstore. They're awesome, aren't they?
Einstein does look dapper there :)