Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Give Until It Feels Good

Welcome to Earth Day! And, welcome to Choose and Defend Wednesday. I was almost going to make you give up something really big in honor of our friend, Earth. However, I decided you gave up enough last week. This week, let's just have a good time, yeah? Show the Earth we care! This week, you get to Choose something to give Earth on her special day. The second part is, of course, Defending your choice. All in? Okay.

Would you like to buy the world a Coke?
Or...

Would you like the make the world something nice with recyclables you have lying around?

Choose and Defend, fellow Earth fans! Have fun :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be happy to buy the world a Coke, in a glass bottle only so I can return it for the deposit. Anyway, I'm not so creative to be able to make something nice with trash.

Pamela said...

Oh, of course the second. It's so clear, not even worth defending! ;-)

Tara said...

Although I would love to see what the Earth would be like all hopped up on highly caffeinated pop, I will choose to make something out of recycled material.

Churlita said...

I'll make something out of recycled materials. It's more me.

daffy said...

Second option for me, I want to bring out my creative side!

laura b. said...

AlienCG: Very ecologically sound! And honest...we can't all be crafty, can we? Buy the world a Coke :-)

Pamela: Fair enough. Good answer and great confidence! One craft.

Tara: haha! I'd like to see that too...but you are great at making things, so go for it. Two crafts.

Churlita: You could paint something on a big piece of cardboard...the world would love it. Three crafts.

Daffy: You are very creative. Great choice. Four crafts.

Everyone: Four people want to make the Earth a nice homemade present. Only one offer to buy the world a Coke. So far. Surely there are other opinions out there. Is this the most important issue ever? No. But I have my needs and knowing what you'd do is one of them. So give it up.