Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No News is Good News?

I don't know if this is necessarily true. It is true that I have no news. Things have calmed down a bit inside and outside my own head :-) That's got to be good. Still I wish for something interesting to write. Um, lets see...would you be fascinated to know that I am really looking forward to "So You Think You Can Dance?" It has become a Wednesday evening tradition to motor on over to the mini family's apartment, have some supper, and watch the latest installment. Certainly, it is pure cheese, but you may recall my fondness for that other slice "American Idol" I figure my poor taste hurts no one and it is good family bonding time!
Swordsman has deigned to write to me a bit over the past couple of days. He doesn't seem to understand the extreme brevity of my attention span. I need something! Summertime is hard though...I am thinking of it as a vacation from his certain brand of intensity. At least I have Team C, who is almost steady as a rock.

No comments: