Saturday, July 15, 2006

Almost Myself

I am feeling better today, thank you. Fortunately, even when I feel my worst I am pretty aware that those lows don't last long. I had a fairly quiet day yesterday, with no fighting or petty drama. That alone was helpful. I am living embodiment of the "I'm a Lover, Not a Fighter" creedo.
Even the work day is being cooperative for me. It is not as busy as it could be for a Saturday. I am not really doing what I should be though, which is spending more of my off desk time perusing the shelves, helping the desk person, riding roughshod over the teen volunteers...I'm doing this instead!
I could also be reading another draft of the Swordsman's novella. I have been enjoying editing it and giving my little suggestions. I just haven't been able to give it attention lately. Likewise, he hasn't been able to give me attention lately. Perhaps the two things go hand in hand.

No comments: