Saturday, February 18, 2012

When Hearts Like Ours Meet

FIRE! FIRE! Don't worry...I didn't yell that in a crowded theater. Just right here, in our Saturday Scavenger Shots post :) This week's word was chosen by the fiery Tara @ Eclectic Spaghetti

Was there any FIRE in your life this week? It is the right time of year for FIRE...I'd love to have a FIREplace...although I probably wouldn't like cleaning it. Maybe a nice gas log.  FIRE is mesmerizing to watch. You just don't want to let it get out of control! Fortunately, my FIRE is quite tame. Take a look---

This is the FIRE atop my birthday candle!  It cast a lovely little light and was easily blown out at wish time.  Thanks to DR and Girlie Girl for not putting up 49 candles...that is a FIRE that may well have gotten out of control!

So, I don't have a lot of FIRE...but the FIRE I have is very, very good FIRE. I have no complaints! Does that sound like me? haha! Have a great weekend you guys and don't go trying to put out any FIREs with gasoline!  

5 comments:

silly rabbit said...

Wise advice! I do think that your fire is quite lovely and sweet. I do agree wholeheartedly that fire is mesmerizing to watch. What a good word this was.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Love fires.. in a good way.. warms you up on a cold night and it helps to light the way in the dark.. Love the little candle.. I think after a certain age.. no more than one candle needs to adorn cake!

Tara said...

Hey we went for the same song for our post titles! Cool!

A flame from a birthday candle is a happy kind of fire!

My mom has a gas fireplace in her condo that was just repaired. She has the condo up for sale and some people were checking the place out today. She was able to turn on the fireplace so that they could see the cozy FIRE. :)

Secret Agent Woman said...

I'm a bit of a fire bug - bonfires, fireplace, candles, incense - like 'em all.

Did they just pick a random number for you?

laura b. said...

Silly: It really was a good word. I guess I better choose another one!

Mrs: A little flame is a wonderful thing. And I totally agree about the candles :)

Tara: I would think a working fireplace would be a great selling point!

Secret: All good fires :) They gave me a question mark. haha!

Dmarks: Thanks!