Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Brain is Fried

I don't know what the deal is, but I am so shot today. I can't think straight. I feel all beat up somehow. Do you ever just wish you could be someone entirely different? It is one of those days. So, since I can't talk and make sense I will show you some pictures. They aren't even my pictures. My friend went to Costa Rica last month and sent them to me. So please to enjoy....

I think I'd like this more without the car...but who am I to criticize someone else's vacation photos? :-)

Um, here is something in a tree. I told you, my brain is fried. You tell me what it is, mm-kay? Thanks.

Here is my friend. Smiling and relaxed because he was in Costa Rica. Thanks for the pictures, Gerard!

Tomorrow, I will try to do better. Although I guess a couple of nice pictures is not such a bad thing anyway, right? Right.

5 comments:

Ananda girl said...

I enjoyed your friend's photos very much. I have wanted to go there for a long time. Lucky Gerard! (BTW I love that name.) Thanks for letting me have a peek.

Hey... you know don't you that you and I should be sitting on the beach thinking about what is up in that tree and hoping that it won't come down before we finish our Mai Tais! Somedays the world is just wrong.

Churlita said...

No one understand being fried more than I do. I love the pics. They are great to look at on a Friday. Thanks.

laura b. said...

Ananda: Me too, definitely some place I'd like to visit. I've never really had the chance to travel at all.
haha! I like the way your mind works!

Churlita: I'm glad you liked the pictures. Today is better, but yesterday was just one of those days...

Ananda girl said...

I really like it here laura b. You have made me feel very welcome and safe. This is so good.

And my bloggette friend, Churlita is here often too. I like that... it tells me that you are okay and this is in deed a great place to be. I trust her opinion because it so often matches my own. We single mom types need to stick together and support each other. (I am assuming that you are a single mom, of course.)

I am glad that your day is better today. I hope that is multiplied tomorrow. Oooh... I better get busy on my Saturday scavenger hunt! Rambunctious is such a great word and I've no clue yet what I will do! Yikes. Big freaking grin.

laura b. said...

Ananda: Aw, thank you! I am so, so pleased to be getting to know you through your blog and through your comments on my blog and Churlita's and dmark's, too...
And you are right, I think that women in general should try to support one another and single moms definitely need all the support they can get. I know I do!
Looking forward to seeing everyone get RAMBUNCTIOUS tomorrow :-)