Thursday, August 16, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance

I am pretty sure that no one who reads my blog also watches So You Think You Can Dance. Still, indulge me for a moment. I'm sorry, I love it. It is a weekly (or bi-weekly) event in either my home or the little family's pad. These dancers are, I kid you not, amazing. Tonight is the season finale and there is dinner riding on the winner. Kick Back Dude is taking Sabra, Princess Diva has Lacey, Girlie Girl loves her some Neil, and I am a Danny devotee. He won me over after many weeks of hard work. I'm sure he appreciates my support. haha!
Anyway, part of the fun of loving something is reading blogs about it. You don't even have to love this show to find this guy's postings pretty darn entertaining.


I Lurve Ya, Danny Tidwell!

No comments: