Thursday, June 2, 2005

The Bored Leading the Bored

I so wish that I had something juicy to talk about. Work is more or less proceeding with the usual small bumps and bangs, but nothing of note. Home is fine...all chillens are doing what they should be doing and acting how they should be acting. At least as far as I, who am only their mother, knows. I'm sure there are plenty of secrets, but since grades are good and behavior is reasonable, I am willing to let the secrets remain secrets. After all, everyone, even kids, deserve to have their secrets.

Let see....I am reading, of course. Just getting into How Evan Broke His Head and Other Secrets And, duh, the title explains why I must have secrets on my mind! I was starting to wonder there for a moment!

I think I will go have a bite of lunch. Maybe I will feel more inspired after a delicious meal. Okay, after a meal. I'm not counting on deliciousness....

No comments: